Terms & Conditions
- All accounts are due for payment on the date the goods are ordered.
- Orders are accepted subject to availability of stock
- Goods will be invoiced at prices ruling at the time of despatch.
- The Company’s policy is constantly to improve its products. The Company therefore reserves the right to change specifications, colours and prices at any time.
- VAT at the appropriate rate applies to all products sold in Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
- All export orders outside the European Union are exempt from VAT, however freight and documentation charges will be charged at cost.
- All items unless specifically marked as stock items are made to order at the manufacturers. Please contact us if the goods have not arrived five weeks from placing the order, Dispatch can occasionally be delayed, particularly as the goods are being made to order, or when unexpected popularity depletes stocks of some items.
- Samples can be provided for most items on request. In most cases we do not charge for samples or delivery of samples but we do require you to return samples to us AT YOUR OWN EXPENSE if you decided not to purchase from us.
- Our returns policy is available - please read before you place your order as many of our items are made-to-order and returns can be costly.
- All prices shown are £ Sterling and are subject to VAT. VAT will be applied to prices and carriage charges at the rate ruling at the date of despatch.
- Cancellations - Orders cannot be amended or cancelled except with our written consent and on terms which will indemnify The Church Buying Group against any loss. Goods agreed to be returned or exchanged for reasons not within our control will incur a minimum 50% handling charge.
Please check your orders carefully
- Returned goods can only be accepted if previously authorised by Church Buying Group any products ordered in error will incur a handling charge of up to 50% plus collection costs.
- In the event that any goods are damaged in transit notification to the Church Buying Group must be made within 48 hours of delivery.
- The Company reserves the right to recover any costs incurred should litigation be necessary in order to obtain monies legitimately owed to the Company.
Credit / Debit Card Information
The Church Buying Group uses Secure Trading as our credit and debit card processing company. When you pay by credit or debit card, you are transferred to Secure Tradings secure servers to complete payment.
The Church Buying Group does not hold any of your credit or debit card information.